Try a juicy Porterhouse or T-Bone for just $3.88/lb this week!!
Maple Syrup in a Steak Rub?? What do you think? What tips and tricks do you have for serving up a delicious steak?
What do you think about this recipe for a steak rub on our flavorful Porterhouse or T-Bone steaks?
- 4 beef steaks
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon crushed garlic
- 1 tablespoon seasoned salt
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- Preheat the grill for high heat.
- Place the steaks in a bowl, and drizzle on both sides with maple syrup. Rub with garlic, seasoned salt, and pepper.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Place steaks on the grill, and cook 7 minutes per side, or to desired doneness.
Find our other weekly specials on our website: http://www.toddsparklemarket.com