Tasty Antipasto Squares – Great Groceries
- 2 cans refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced boiled ham
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced provolone cheese
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced Swiss cheese
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced Genoa salami
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced pepperoni sausage
- 1 jar roasted red peppers
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Unroll one package of crescent roll dough, and cover the bottom of a 9×13 inch pan. Layer the ham, provolone cheese, Swiss cheese, salami, pepperoni, and red peppers, on top of the dough.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs lightly, and stir in the parmesan cheese and black pepper. Pour 3/4 of this mixture over the peppers. Unroll the second package of dough, and place over the top of the peppers. Brush with the remaining egg mixture. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 25 minutes in the preheated oven. Remove foil, and bake another 10 to 20 minutes, or until dough is fluffy and golden brown. Cut into squares. Serve warm, or at room temperature.
Watch us make this recipe on youtube. Follow the link below.